Nature And Culture
This day tour introduces you to the stunning and diverse nature of East Iceland. It also gives you an intimate look into Icelandic culture and the history of the area. During the tour you will see beautiful little known waterfalls, a black sand beach and see the breathtaking shorelines with cliffs, islands and light houses. You will visit an old abandoned farm as well as the ruins of village. You will also visit a rural community church as well as one museum of choice. In addition, it is not uncommon to see reindeer in this part of the country, especially in wintertime.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Included: - Fully guided tour - Transportation - Visit to a local church - Light refreshments - Not included - Lunch and drinks
You need to wear warm clothes.
● Reservation is necessary.
● This tour starts in Breiðdalsvík.
●If you need pick up at another place please advice when you reserve the tour. Please note that additional cost my apply.
● If you are more then 12 adults please contact us for tour bookings.
● Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour. This is a wilderness tour and for that sake the bathroom facilities are very rudimentary.
● If you want to buy a lunch pack please advise when you book the tour. Additional cost will apply.